Monday, January 19, 2015

Today is the day....

Today I woke up and did this:


Yep, I went to bed last night thinking about applying and I woke up and applied! I applied for an Admin Credential Program with Sac State, requested the transcripts and have almost completed the supplemental application! If accepted (why wouldn't this happen, right???) I will start in Fall 2015.

Then I did this:

It was a frigid and foggy 40 degrees, but I managed to get out there and walk 3.6 miles this morning. Once I warmed up, I figured I might as well keep going...

I'm feeling rather accomplished, now it's time to focus and get some work done before it's Monday night and I'm panicking about returning to work! Have a great weekend and enjoy your extra day off, if you get MLK Day off!







No comments:

Post a Comment